Guided by our Catholic Faith, we provide to those suffering from alcohol and drug addiction a path to lasting recovery and spiritual growth that we offer through the mercy and glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
To achieve our mission we:
• Encourage participation in the sacraments of our Catholic faith, especially the frequent celebration of the Mass.
• Host a weekly Calix meeting in Grays Ferry and support Calix units in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia
• Provide time and space for various spiritual activities including adoration and benediction, prayer meetings and other devotions
• Promote the canonization of Venerable Matt Talbot and host the Matt Talbot Secular Franciscan Fraternity
• Minister to residents of recovery houses in the surrounding neighborhood
• Provide various charitable services for people in recovery